What is health insurance?
Health insurance is personal insurance coverage thatprotects your savings from the many healthcare costs not covered by government plans.
Personal health insurance products help lower your risk of being burdened by expenses for preventive care or medical bills as a result of an illness or accident.
While provincial health plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances. For example, depending on the province or territory where you live, you may have to pay forLike, prescription drug, dental, hospital, vision, paramedical and ambulance services etc.
Different Different company offers health and Dental insurance but you can choose from that like Basic plan , Extended Plan or Enhanced plan from there according to your need or choice.Pesrsonal Health insurance plans are expensive than Group Insurance Plans.
You can contact us for more details, so we will give you best information & quotes as per your best needs.
Types of health insurance:
Critical illness insurance
- Critical illness insurance helps pay the costs associated with surviving a life-altering illness.
- If you suffer a covered illness, once the waiting period expires, you’ll receive a cash payment that’s yours to spend any way you wish.
Long term care insurance
- Long term care insurance helps cover the cost when you require substantial assistance from others due to your diminished physical or mental abilities.
- It can help protect your retirement plans and make it easier to choose the care you want when you need it most.
- Disability Insurance helps protect your income if you become disabled and can’t work.
- A few different types of disability insurance coverage options are available.