During a health uncertainity when out of your country travelling somewhere else , you might face alot of financial expenses to recover therefore in Canada we have Supervisa Insurance to cover the medical expenses of parents and Grandparents who want to visit their loved ones .
1. You get to choose – start date for the plan and you can always change effective date before start of the coverage.
2. Lowest Premiums Guaranteed
3. 100% refund – If no Visa Granted for any reason before effective date.
4. Partial Refunds – In case your parents decide to go back sooner than one year, prorated refund available, provided NO CLAIM on Policy.
Based on the requirements established by Canada Immigration and Citizenship, anyone applying for a Super Visa must provide proof that they have private medical insurance coverage that meets certain requirements. RSA’s Visitors to Canada travel insurance meets the requirements as it will:
- Be valid for 1 year from the time you specify
- Be issued by a Canadian insurance company
- Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000 (you can choose up to $300,000 in coverage if you are 69 years of age or less)
- Cover emergency medical care, hospitalization and repatriation
- Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer
For more details, visit the Government of Canada’s Parent and Grandparent Super Visa website.
You can contact us anytime so we will give you best quotes as per your best needs.