What is Universal life insurance?
Universal life insurance is permanent life insurance with an investment savings element and low premiums like term life insurance. Most universal life insurance policies contain a flexible premium option. However, some require a single premium (single lump-sum premium) or fixed premiums (scheduled fixed premiums).
Benefit of Universal life insurance
You can contact us anytime so we will give you best quotes as per your best needs.
- Since there is a cash value component, you may be able to skip premium payments as long as the cash value is enough to cover your required expenses for that month
- Some policies may allow you to increase or decrease the death benefit to match your particular circumstances**
- In many cases you may borrow against the cash value that may have accumulated in the policy
- The term must be renewed if you want coverage to be extended beyond the term length
- The interest that you may have earned over time accumulates tax-deferred